THE “SUCCEED WITH MATH” CRUSADE
Math is a major challenge for many Homeschoolers.
Today, thanks to new amazing 21st Century technologies, there is a Six Tier Math Program that Homeschoolers can deliver to their children that is vastly superior.
A step above our Family Plan, the “Succeed with Math” Crusade offers multiple benefits for the entire family.
FAMILY MATH PLAN
Our Five Tier Family Plan is designed for:
1. Post-elementary math Students.
2. Students who struggle or hate math.
3. Students who want the best college math preparation possible, especially if going into a STEM subject.
If you have children going into an apprenticeship, the military, a technical school, or the general workforce, or if you have children that are college-bound in any subject, our Family Math Plan is just what you need!
Practical Math I
* Learn to use a TI 30XA scientific calculator
* Pre-Algebra Review
Practical Math II
* Practical Algebra
* Practical Geometry
* Practical Trigonometry
TIER THREE: Standardized Test Prep
* Part One: Additional Algebra
* Part Two: Special Topics
* Part Three: SAT Practice Tests
TIER FOUR: Math for College-Bound Students
* Intro to Wolfram Alpha
* More in-Depth Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry
* Complex Numbers
* Algebra & Geometry Special Topics
TIER FIVE: Calculus for STEM Students
* Analysis of Functions
* Infinite Series
* Wolfram Alpha
Differential Equations for STEM Students
* Linear & Differential Equations
* Polynomial Approximations of Functions
* Math Models
* Orthogonal Curves
* Polar Coordinates and ODE’s
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
* Online, self-paced instructional videos by Dr. Del.
* PDF Notes and Exercises for each video lesson.
* Online Quizzes for each video lesson.
* Certificates of Completion for each video lesson.
* FREE parent account with administrative tools like completion reports.
* Membership in a student forum to get specific math questions answered by an expert!
Need Help with Elementary Math?
Dr. Del was home schooled in math starting at age four by his Uncle Jack, in addition to attending public schools. Uncle Jack taught Dr. Del math starting with counting through practical geometry for about eight years.
Now, at the request of many parents, Dr. Del has recalled the math teachings of his Uncle Jack in a series of videos. These videos are aimed at parents, not children. They will empower any parent to teach his or her child math the way Uncle Jack taught Dr. Del. Use with Pre-K through 6th graders for counting through decimals and even Geometry!